Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy New Year and West Virginia Concert

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope you all are well and pray that 2010 is an awesome year for us all.

Had a great gig on New Year's Eve with the Cleveland Pops (also starring Capathia Jenkins). On New Year's Day I flew home then drove up to join Christy and the girls at Camp-of-the-Woods. It was quite a busy few days!

I also wanted to remind everyone that I will be performing at the Clay Center in Charleston, WV on February 12th and 13th. I will be performing with the West Virginia Symphony and my special guest will be Christy Tarr-McVey. Would love to see you at this event!

Also, more dates have been added (and more to come) both on the Tour page on my website and on the events page on my Facebook page.

See you in WV!