Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another great day!

We had another great day in London today. I was afforded a late call time, so, I lounged around the hotel a bit this morning. Later at the Sadler Wells rehearsal space around noon I was able to work all of my scenes one after the other thanks to Director Jack Cummings. Then a few of us were shuttled off by taxi to the Sphere Recording Studios where we are recording the cast CD to go along with the DVD of, "A TALE OF TWO CITIES", to be filmed for BBC and PBS later next week in Brighton. If that wasn't enough, I had a wonderful meeting with a talent agent, Ms. Denise Silvey. The meeting was arranged by my friend Nigel Richards who was in the cast of Les Miserables when I was portraying JVJ here in Londons West End. By the way, the meeting with the agent could not have gone better!

After the meeting which was at Century, a very nice private club, I strolled around the West End for a short while. What a great and vital energy. Not at all like I remember from back in 1992. Which reminds me of a great story I will have to share with you sometime. That's all for now. Talk to you later!