Friday, June 19, 2009

It was the best of times.....

I started the day early today. Got the call late last night that I would be needed to record at 10 AM this morning. So, into a taxi I went at about 9:20 AM and off to Sphere Studios. I recorded the Promiss today with Simon Thomas the fellow portraying Charles Darnay in this production. The recording went very well and I enjoyed working with Simon. He has a lovely voice and is a smart actor. Really, the entire London cast and crew have been a joy to work with. They are all top notch in my book. After the tracks were complete I reported to Sadlers Wells again for some work on "The Tale", which is the scene in the French courtroom where Madame Defarge convinces the mob to seal the fate of Charles Darnay the french arristocrat. It is a complicated scene to stage and has taken great concentration and input from all parts, but, I think it is finally in good shape thanks to the openness of our stage director Jack.

I have the rest of the day free! Praise the Lord! The weather here has been great! We had a few scattered showers on Tuesday, but, it has been clear and sunny the rest of the time. Well it's off to have a late lunch and maybe a walk through the Park. Talk to you soon!