Friday, July 31, 2009

"A Grand Night for Singing"!

In a season where plans have been interupted by RAIN - we were blessed to have a wonderful 'rain-free' evening - Truly a blessing! And thanks to all of you who came out - it was quite a large crowd.

For those of you who could not attend, we did a night of Richard Rodgers. Music from some of his most famous Broadway shows such as, Carousel, Sound of Music, Oklahoma and more. Performing were Christy and myself of course, our daughters, Grace and Kylie; Sally Ann Tumas Skoric, Laurie Gayle Stephenson and also Sally Ann's son, Greg.

With all the traveling I do, it is always a pleasure to sing 'at home'. This year, my Mom and Dad were here as well as Christy's Mom and my brother Scott, his wife Susan and their son. It was wonderful to have so many of our family members here!

There are great pictures up on my Facebook page thanks to Matt Richman (thanks, Matt). and I look forward to any other pictures/video you folks would like to share.

Oh, yes, it stayed dry - then the rain returned overnight. What a summer..................