Friday, August 28, 2009

Looking for work.......

I am having a great career, spanning some 25 years now, in the entertainment industry! I continue to reap the benefits of joy, satisfaction and accomplishment from the bountiful gifts I received from God through my mother and father. God willing I will always do so.

I have tried to reinvent myself, on any number of occasions, to fit the vision of others and win a desired part while staying true to myself as an artist. Yet I wonder sometimes if anyone really knows of the trials we as artists go through on a daily basis to keep fresh, motivated, or, even relevant in a constantly changing world. At this point in my career I am once again finding myself in a place of change.

Going forward while I write this blog I am going to attempt to explain some of these trials in addition to letting you know where I happen to be at a given time. It is my hope that you will get to know who I am through these efforts and perhaps take comfort in knowing that no matter where we are along life's path we all have trials to overcome and crosses to bare.

Be well......