Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Back

Ever feel like you had no direction? Or even worse, feel like you were heading the wrong direction full spead and couldn't get back on the right track. Well that's what I've been experiencing for quite some time now in my career. I've been depressed. No motivation. No drive. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I should not be singing, or, anything like that. I am very fortunate to have been able to use the gifts God gave me to make a living for myself and my family. However, there came a time in my career that I stopped following my dreams and I stopped setting goals. I started depending on others to provide my inspiration. A huge mistake. In fact three huge mistakes! 1) Never stop following your dreams. 2) Never stop setting goals. 3) Never totally depend on someone else to provide your reason for living, unless that some one is GOD.

I feel like I am on the mend these days and will try to share more often. In fact you will probably get tired hearing from me. But, I hope you tune in anyway!

Make it a great day!

Mark