Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello everyone....

Hope you are all having a great day!  Today I'd like to speak about praying and asking for prayer.  I did a concert last weekend, which went great by the way, and asked for prayer for a particular audition I have coming up tomorrow, Thursday 9/30, around 4 PM.  I had to stop and think about what I wanted people to pray.   Do I want to have a folks pray for me to get the job?  Or, that I have a great audition.  Or, what?

These days and times I think that prayer is very important.  Off the top of my head I can't think of when prayer wasn't important, but now, with so many illnesses, the economy in a rut, crooked politicians and radical special interest groups, "we the people", seem to be getting attacked from every angle.

I think the statement, "be careful what you pray for," is important as well!  As we all know some prayers are best left unanswered.  I always ask others to pray for Gods will in any given situation.  And that's what I decided to ask regarding the audition.  That way we can be sure that what we are praying for is in line with what God is doing in a persons life.

When I'm praying I always make sure to praise God for His love and mercy and especially His Grace.  He is worthy of our praise!  In fact I don't know anyone more worthy!

God Bless You!

Mark

P.S.  My audition is for the Phantom Of The Opera.