Tuesday, September 22, 2009

God and me...

Today I want to speak with you about my beliefs. This is an attempt for you to know more about me. I've been speaking recently about keeping a positive attitude. In staying as positive as possible and using the Law of Attraction as it relates to the universe I want to be clear. It is my belief that God created the universe.

Further, I believe that we are created in His likeness for His pleasure. I believe He communicates with us and He longs for us to communicate with Him. In his book, "Hearing God," Larry Kreider says, "we can expect God to speak to us... we'll find that our ears must be tuned to hear Him."

I find that if I spend some time each day trying to speak with and hear God my day goes better. Perhaps you will have the same result! Do something nice for someone today and have a great day!

Mark