Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To each his, or, her own

Thanks for your great comments on my facebook page over the past few days. It is great to get thought provoking views from friends. Keep it up!

This leads me to say how thankful I am that I have such great friends that will give me their honest heartfelt opinions on the comments I make as I share with you what's going on in my little world. One or two friends led me to some reviews of the the book "The Secret." The reviews were very interesting. Thanks! I hope all of you know that, since my faith and my opinion is based on biblical teaching, I will always do my best to comment from those principles. Through GOD all things are possible!

That being said, "positive thinking," is a fabulous tool to move ourselves forward through this life. Far too many people dwell in the past, or, on the negative! "I can't do this, or, I can't do that." I Can't, is a thought based in fear or worry. Christ said, "Who of you, by worrying, can add a single hour to his life." (Matthew 6:27) It is my opinion that we are to be living in the present and planning for our great reward in the future! Also, we are here to help each other, I feel we ALL need to be paying more attention to what's going on around us. Get out and do something to help others achieve what they want and you will soon be achieving what you want.

God Bless!

Mark