Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Catching up...

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all well and enjoying the turn of the season.  Here in the northeast it is going to change whether we want it to or not, so, might as well embrace it!  There is always a lot to deal with when the seasons changes.  I often find myself trying to catch up.  It is even worse when I go out of town for several days.  When I return there is so much on my plate I have struggles getting organized.

I find that I live in a constant stage of "catching up" these days.  It affects every area of my life.  For instance I don't feel comfortable sitting down to blog if I have other "more important" things to do.  To some degree this needs to change.  Because I love to write about things that mean something to me.  And I know I have a lot to share.  Hopefully, some of the things I share are motivating others to take a good look at the world around them and figure out ways that they can make a change.

The one thing that is constant for me these days is the time I spend in prayer.  At some point in my day, usually in the morning, after the kids Bible lesson and after they go to school I spend time with my creator.  Finding time to spend with God helps me to get and stay in the, "right," frame of mind.  From that point it is easier for me to see what is important.  Spending time with God puts my priorities in place.  It was not always this way.  I didn't always find the time.  However, now, spending time with God, is the best change I ever made!  It is also the most important time I spend every day!  It helps me stay caught up.

God Bless You!

See ya soon,

Mark