Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Everyone!

What a day!  It is absolutely beautiful out side.  It makes me want to be out side instead of inside at the desk.  Oh well!

Today I found out that I am beginnig to have a strange reaction to regular coffee.  I have noticed it before, but, for some time now I have been drinking Cafe Latte in the morning.  Well, today I had no expresso to make my Latte.  So, I went to a local coffee shop and got a small regular coffee.  I was shaky and gittery for about 3 hours.  Some of you might be saying, "where can I get some of that," trust me it was not pleasant.   

Anyway, I am going to sing at a spiritual conference this Saturday morning at the Powerhouse Church in Wykoff, NJ.  I am really looking forward to it.  It is called, "Man Conference III."  The organizer is Legacy Minded Men, a group of men who's goal is to engage, incourage, and equip men to be the type of men GOD intended them to be.  You can get more information at http://www.manconference.com/

I'll report about my experience next week.  Until then emember what Paul said in his letter to the Colossians in, 3:17 - And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Speak with you soon!

Mark