Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy.......

Busy day today. Like no other day is...  Ha!  We are doing our annual concert at the Ridgewood Band Shell this evening.  I hope all who are in the area will come out and enjoy the music of Stephen Schwartz.  One of the first musicals I was ever involved in was GODSPELL.  When I was about 14 years old the church I attended had a group called the Celebration Cantors.  We performed this show and other Bible related musicals around our area.

We chose the program based on what's going on in all our lives these days.  Meaning we are all so busy we often forget what is really important.  God and my worship of Him is the most important element of my life.  I am also determined to instill this in the lives of my children as well.  In today's society it continues to get more difficult.  Looking back over my life the one thing that has been a constant is God's love for me.  I have not always deserved it, or, exhibited a Godly nature, however, I believe He has always loved me.  And, now that I have my priorities strait, I am so very glad He was patient and waited for me to turn to Him.

Hope to see you all this evening.

God Bless You!

Mark