Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teaching

Today I am preparing to teach a master class at a Christian Theatre Camp.  The students at the camp will range in age from 12 to 18.  I've been thinking about what is the single most important lesson that every student might take away from the class.  What is the one thing that will make it worth while for them and possibly make a difference in the way they approach their individual gifts.  I think the one thing would be perseverance. 

God gives each one of us a set of gifts.  The great thing is that each of us gets our very own set of gifts.  As I've said before I think it is our task to identify these gifts and use them to their full potential.  I look forward to sharing my experiences with the students tomorrow.  I also look very forward to seeing some of the gifts that God has given these children and young adults.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Mark