Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope that all of you have a blessed day. I am thankful for all of you and hope that what I write here on this blog are things that you look forward to reading.

I am thankful for my whole family especially for my beautiful wife and lovely daughters.  I am thankful that I live in a free country.  I am thankful for the men and women of our armed forces that help to keep us a free nation.  I am thankful for the gifts God has given me.  I am thankful for the endless opportunity I get to share my gifts.  I am thankful for life and love and the gift to choose to worship a sovereign God.

What are you thankful for?  Write and tell me.  And make sure you take the time to tell all of those you love how grateful you are for them.

God Bless You!

Mark