Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Spiritual health is something that you have to work on every day. The great thing about that is that the more you work on it the better you get at working on it...

I know, for me, it used to be hard to find the time.  I would fill my day with the things that I thought were necessary for my success.  I still try to accomplish those necessary things, however, now, the one thing that I find is most crucial for my success is my relationship with and my attention to God.

The stressful elements of my day are much easier to cope with once I have spent some time in His presence finding out where He wants my focus.  Then I can orderly outline the tasks or chores or events that must take place to fulfill the requirements put on me by my boss or my wife or my kids which in my case are all one in the same.  The more time one spends seeking His kingdom the better ones life will be.

Matthew 6:33 tells us "...seek first His kingdom and His righteousness..."

God Bless You!

Mark