Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello everyone! Had a great time in San Diego this past weekend. The weather was incredible and the concerts were very well attended and enjoyed...

The Show with the San Diego Symphony was Marvin does Marvin.  Therefore, I was asked to come and sing some of Marvin's songs.  One might think that they would be the songs everyone knows.  Not the case.  I was there to sing as Marvin calls it, "Three Songs I love that only three people know." The show was a big hit and so was the medley.

I also got to sing one of the greatest theatre songs ever written, The Soliloquy, from Carousel.  I love to sing that song and the audience really seems to like my rendition of it as well.  I find something new in the song each time I perform it.  Which is supposed to happen, I think, however, it always thrills and surprises me.  The team of Rodgers and Hammerstein were really quite remarkable.

I have a lot of things coming up in December I hope you check out my new website and follow my schedule.  I'll be in NC then WV, then MD before I come back home to do some special Christmas worship services at my church, The Hawthorne Gospel Church.  Hope to see you somewhere!

God Bless You!

Mark