Monday, November 8, 2010

Wow, I hope the countries on the presidents itinerary are as smart as those who voted to change the direction in our country last week...

Not even a week has passed and our Chief executive is out on the road patting himself on the back again.  He's telling India how he can help them create jobs.  What a laugh!  He is also telling how he has been making our government more transparent.  I hurt myself rolling on the floor in a giggle fit about that statement.  Perhaps he believes what he is saying, however, nothing could be farther from the truth.  How can anyone come to those conclusions looking at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.   Oh well!

I continue to do work on my website.  Make sure you check it out to see when I'm coming to your area.  As I make changes all suggestions are welcome.  Not that I'm going to take all of them, but, they are welcome.  Peace!

God Bless You!

Mark