Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Nothing new in that statement, however, I am constantly amazed how God uses others to reach us.  I have a second home in Orlando FL that is so upside down there are foot prints on the ceiling.  I heard about this financial company the other day that was offering exactly what I needed.  So, I gave them a call.  As it turns out the program has very strict qualification regulations and is not going to work at this point, but, the gentleman I spoke to was very interested in not just my situation, but, in me. 

I find it a very rare thing indeed to find someone who is willing to ask the right questions and to go to the extra trouble to listen to the answers.  Then I found out that he had more to share then just a financial tool.  He was sharing God!  Christ, specifically, so we got along just fine.  It is refreshing to meet a salesman who is actually selling something worth while.  I will buy the word of God all day long!  Thanks Michael!

God will bless you for your gifts!

Mark