Monday, August 30, 2010

What a day!

Last Friday I loaded my family in the car and drove to Washington, DC.  I have a brother who lives in the area and last week I called to say hello and see what he was doing on Saturday 8/28/10.  He said he was thinking about going to the Restoring Honor Rally as his son Eugene was a Glen Beck Fan.  I said, "well, that's what I am calling about, I am going to bring my family down to that rally".  Ya see, I'm a Glen Beck Fan as well!  I attended the historic rally on Saturday 8/28/10.  It was magical!

It was a beautiful day!  The sun shone bright with not a cloud in the sky.  I'm guessing, but, I would say there were 500K people there.  Everyone was there for one reason.  We all wanted to show support for the principles expressed in our constitution, "Firm reliance on Divine Providence."  We must all know what we believe in and stand firm for that belief.  We were all given our rights by God!  We must all stand up for our rights!

God Bless you!

Mark