Monday, August 2, 2010

Technologically inept

I never thought of myself as a not being able to "understand" concepts.  In fact I pride myself on being able to do lots of things well.  If I am given the information, most times, I can pick up the idea.  However, when it comes to the "PC" computer, there are things I just don't get.  Like why, when you have the program on your computer, does a message pop up that says it can't do something because it can't find the files.  And even worse than that the computer then asks you if you want to locate the files.  Like your going to know where the computer put the files originally?  I know which buttons to push to save something, however, it is very rare that I write down the location of each file that I download from an email.  It is very frustrating and at times paralyzing when things like this happen.

The only thing I can really do is deal with the frustration.  I have to chalk it up as "one of those things" that I can't do anything about.  I have to let it go and let God find a way to focus my attention on the other things on my plate that need accomplished. 

Hopefully some day I will be able to find an answer to these perplexing matters, but, until then I''ll try to stick to the things that I can understand.

Have a great day!

Mark